INSTALL AN INFRARED WIRELESS FENCE AROUND YOUR HOME. Secure the perimeter around your property or home by installing the Dakota Alert 2500 Wireless Break Beam Sensor Kit. Together, the pair of solar-powered break beam sensors creates an infrared cross beam and detects any intruder that passes through the beam area. When a beam is broken, the sensors signal the receiver to alert you, helping you keep your home safe and secure. Includes a pair of two sensors and one receiver. FEATURES: Four different alert tones indicate which sensor was activated. Solar panels in sensors conserve and recycle power. Detection immunity to small animals and objects reduces false alarms. Receiver supports up to four sensors (additional sensors sold separately). Break Beam Sensors: The sensor is a solar powered wireless infrared break beam sensor that is simple to install and requires no wiring. The infrared sensing terminals can be mounted up to 300 feet apart and send a signal back to the receiver up to a half mile away. The break beam sensor is a point to point sensor and is not activated by any motion outside of the monitored beam. The sensors are not affected by small objects such as falling leaves or birds. The beam sensor is ideal for outdoor applications such as storage lots, lumber yards, car dealerships, etc. Multiple sensor pairs can be used to send a signal to one receiver if you wish to set up a perimeter. Break Beam Receiver: When activated by a sensor, the receiver plays one of four different tones that are selected at the transmitter so that different zones can be distinguished. Its antenna is built-in (no external antenna required). The receiver also offers a five minute exit delay so you can leave the house without disturbing any occupants. The receiver has four form "C" relay outputs and one 12VDC output. The output durations are adjustable up to 10 minutes. CONTENTS: (2) Break Beam Sensors BBT-2500 (pair), Break Beam Receiver DCR-2500, Lithium Ion Batteries.
- Creates an infrared cross beam and alerts you to intruders that pass through the beam area
- Detection immunity to small animals and objects reduces false alarms
- Four different alert tones indicate which sensor was activated
- Receiver supports up to four sensors (additional sensors sold separately)
- Solar panels in sensors conserve and recycle power
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.