These mats are self-healing and constructed using 5 layers of PVC plastics. Its this specialized formation of plastic that allows cuts to just disappear which greatly prolongs the life of the mat. Specifications:Self Healing: YesThickness: 1/8" (3mm) / 5 LayersGrid Size: 1/2"Angle Lines: YesFeatures:Self healing properties allow for max durability1/8" (3mm) thickness protects work surface from being damaged5 layer PVC construction provides maximum healing capabilitiesPVC materal protects blades from becoming dullPreprinted 1/2" grid for easy sizing of paper
- Dahle Brand of Products
- Product Category: Art Education / Cutting Tools / Knives - Cutting Mats
- Short Name: Cutting Mat Self Healing Blue 24X36Teacher-Parent Resource
- Sold as a Single Unit
|Brand||Dahle North America Inc|
|Manufacturer||Dahle North America Inc|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.