Now everyone can become Jet setters. Redefine the way you listen to music; at home or away. Jet: a powerful Bluetooth wireless real stereo speaker pair. Hear it. Feel it. The Damson Jet. Definitely a world first from Damson, Jet is the first wireless real stereo set of Bluetooth speakers available as a pair, connected straight out of the box. Featuring split channel left and right real stereo sound. Place them either side of your TV, computer, tablet or just at different sides of the room to enjoy high quality room filling stereo sound. Damson Jet features our Incisor Diffusion Technology, a technology that was first featured in Cisor. To improve the sound we have added a traditional transducer, which is located on the underside of Jet. This increases the range of the mid and high range frequencies and provides the highest quality sound Damson has produced so far. Think of this feature as if it were any other portable speaker on the market, itandrsquo;s going to be a little bit tinny right?Wrong. What sets The Damson Jet apart from every other speaker on the market is the bass. Place them onto almost any surface and it will deliver truly rich deep bass down to a level of around 20hz. Donandrsquo;t ever settle for less than the quality you expect. Other features include NFC for instant pairing and connecting via the latest smart enabled devices, and a built in microphone to enable you to make/take calls hands-free. Using the Metal Mount, available as an accessory, you can turn windows, windscreens, shower screens and a multitude of other surfaces into speakers. What makes this even more special is the sound carries on both sides of the surface. If you place the Jet and Mount on a patio window, for example, youandrsquo;ll hear the music both inside and outandhellip; One Speaker 2 ways. Product Features Sleek, sexy design with a soft touch. Jet features two 20 watt speakers that deliver high quality wireless real stereo audio. Jet is a 3 in 1 speaker system. Both speakers can be used individually as mono speakers as well as the stereo set when in range of each other. With an updated DSP sound quality is the best we have ever achieved. NFC enabled for instant tap to pair connection. Built in Lithium Ion battery provides up to 9 hours of playback. Stream music wirelessly in real stereo, from almost any smart device or computer that features A2DP Bluetooth. Uses the latest Bluetooth 4.0 technology. Technical specifications: Speaker Type: Incisor Diffusion Technology and built in transducer True Stereo: Stereo without wires Output: Seriously Loud Audio in: 3.5mm Micro USB: Battery Charging Audio Out: For Daisy chainingandnbsp;(3.5mm Jack) Bluetooth: Real Stereo Bluetooth 4.0 A2DP for wirelessandnbsp;audio streaming NFC: Near field communicationandnbsp;for instant pairing Microphone: For hands-free calls Battery: Lithium Ion rechargeable Playback Time: Up to 9 hours Wireless range: 10 meters (30 feet). andnbsp; Whatandrsquo;s in the box: 2 x Damson Jet 1 x Y cable USBandnbsp;- 2 x Micro USB for charging 1 x 3.5mm andndash; 3.5mm audio jack 2 x neoprene protective cases. User guide
- RMS Output Power 20 W
- Wireless Speaker(s) Yes
- Battery Rechargeable Yes
- USB Yes
- Product Type Speaker System
- Manufacturer Part Number DAIDT05OR
- Manufacturer Damson Audio
- Product Name Speaker System
- Brand Name Damson Audio
- MP3 Players
- Bluetooth Yes
- Near Field Communication Yes
- Color Orange
- Color White
- Form Factor Portable
- Power Source Battery
- Features Built-in Microphone
- Features Digital signal processing (DSP)
- Portable Yes
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.