The Dakota Alert 2500 Wireless PIR Motion Sensor detects motion within a 100-degree radius and alerts you by triggering a Dakota Alert 2500 Wireless Receiver (DCR-2500, sold separately). The sensor features adjustable sensitivity, detecting motion up to 12 feet, 25 feet or 40 feet away. Designed for precise motion detection, the PIR Motion Sensor features an integral mask, which allows you to set the detection zone anywhere between 20 and 100 degrees. The attached swivel mount provides added flexibility, adjusting horizontally up to 80 degrees and vertically up to 50 degrees. The PIR Motion Sensor is constructed for indoor use or protected outdoor use (not weatherproof). It is powered by one 9 volt battery (not included). NOTE: Requires the DCR-2500 receiver. Works up to a half mile away from the receiver. (Actual transmission range will vary depending on the local terrain.)
- Built-in mask for creating a narrow monitored zone
- Sensing range up to 40 feet away within 100 degrees
- Swivel mount adjusts horizontally and vertically
- Used with the Dakota Alert 2500 Wireless Receiver
- Works up to a half mile away from the receiver
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.