Dahle Vantage Trimmer - Cuts 15Sheet - 12" Cutting Length - 10" Width - Metal Base, Metal Blade - Black, Gray
A Closer Look...
Whether you are cutting a single sheet of paper or fifteen at a time, Dahle's Vantage Trimmer is the perfect tool for the task. This traditional style paper cutter has many unique features that offer safety and convenience while giving you the accuracy you require.
A blade that will not stay up or falls unexpectedly can be very dangerous. The Vantage Trimmer solves this problem with it's spring action blade that remains in the up position while in use, and can be locked in the down position when the project is complete. An automatic clamp securely holds your work in place and prevents it from shifting. The ground metal blade in combination with the automatic clamp, will consistently produce a clean, burr-free cut without fanning.
- Product Type Guillotine Trimmer
- Manufacturer Part Number 12E
- Manufacturer Dahle North America, Inc
- Product Model 12e
- Product Name Vantage Trimmer
- Product Line Vantage
- Brand Name Dahle
- Material Metal Base
- Material Metal Blade
- Color Black
- Color Gray
- Length 12.8"
- Width 10"
- Features Automatic Paper Clamp
- Features Non-skid Rubber Feet
- Features Lightweight
- Features Adjustable Paper Guide
- Features Lever Style Blade
- Features Spring-loaded Blade
- Features Sturdy
- Features Warp Resistant
- Features Crack Resistant
- Cutting Length 12"
- Cutting Supported 15 Sheet
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.