Dahle Professional 556 Rolling Trimmer - Cuts 14Sheet - 37.50" Cutting Length - 14.1" Height x 45.5" Width - Metal Base, Steel Blade
Rolling Trimmers are the new generation of paper cutters. Designed for safety and accuracy, the cutting blades are encased in a plastic housing that virtually eliminates the chance of personal injury. The rotary action of these trimmers allow the blade to cut in either direction and sharpen itself as it cuts. It's this self sharpening action that produces a clean burr-free cut and guarantees many years of smooth precise cutting.
- Product Type Trimmer
- Manufacturer Part Number 556
- Manufacturer Dahle North America, Inc
- Product Model 556
- Product Name Professional 556 Rolling Trimmer
- Product Line Professional
- Brand Name Dahle
- Material Metal
- Material Steel
- Height 14.1"
- Width 45.5"
- Application/Usage Paper
- Application/Usage Photo
- Features Self-sharpening
- Features Adjustable Paper Clamp
- Features Heavy Duty
- Features Non-skid Rubber Feet
- Cutting Length 37.50"
- Sheet Cutting Capacity 14
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.