Earbuds are getting more expensive, packed with more and more features requiring sensitive electronics. Why would you throw them in the bottom of a bag to tangle or worse yet, get damaged? Achieve the ultimate in earbud protection with Dotz Earbud Case. Sized to fit most in-ear headphones, the hard-shell exterior with soft, cushioned interior holds the wrapped cord, plug-in jack and earpieces not only preventing tangling, but preventing damage to fragile electronic connections. Simply insert the earpieces in the holder, wrap the cord and press the jack into its flexing holder to secure. The low profile base makes wrapping so easy. Snap it shut to then pop the Earbud Case in your pocket or bag, knowing that your 'buds are safe and secure for the next use. Perfect for at-home listeners to the extensive traveler. Available in white, high-gloss finish with 4 fun accent interior colors.
- Usually ships within 3 business day
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.