WrapID Earbud Wrap... Dangling earbud and headphone cords are distracting, prone to tangling and just 'not cool' when running, walking or simply relaxing. The unique 2-part design attaches to - and stays with your earbuds or headphones during use making shortening to the perfect length effortless. Just lay the cord in the center channel, reattach the lid and wrap the cord's ends around the center of the wrapto shorten. The rubber sides keep the cord inside, intact and protected. The built-in clip secures to your shirt, pocket, belt, device case or messenger bag strap when in use or when stored. So convenient when on the go! And it comes complete with a write-on ID strip for personalization so everyone knows these buds are yours. Never unknowingly share your earbuds (ewww!) with another family member or classmate again! Available in white, high-gloss finish with 4 fun accent colors.: blue, pink, emerald and black
- Dotz WrapIDtm Earbud Wrap, Blue
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.