Stay in the gameBuilt with premium materials and the latest components, the Alienware 17 is the ultimate evolution in portable gaming technology. Utilizing magnesium alloy for rigidity, copper for better performance and steel for tactile comfort, it features a high-quality design for high-performance gaming with support from NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080. Designed For VR.Dive into mind-bending virtual reality experiences with a VR-ready system that passes the Oculus Ready and Vive Optimized certifications. Powered by NVIDIA VRWorks technology, a new level of presence is achieved by bringing physically realistic visuals, sound, touch interactions, and simulated environments to virtual reality. And with NVIDIA GeForce 10-series graphics, the Alienware 17 goes beyond what's expected. Nothing Between You and GamingWitness the difference an expansive 17 LCD screen can make with supported QHD resolution- all with anti-glare finish. The 17 QHD 120Hz display is designed to deliver the smoothest gaming experience with 4ms response time, wide viewing angles, 400 nits of brightness and NVIDIA G-sync technology on select modules. NVIDIA G-sync delivers the smoothest and fastest experience ever thanks to its ability to synchronize display refresh rates to the GPU in your GeForce GTX-powered PC, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing both display stutter and input lag. Designed to Keep CoolHigher maximum thermal design power (TDP) support means that your system can handle a higher total wattage for internal components, enabling a higher level of performance. With the entire ventilation system upgraded, your system can stay cool even under extreme graphics pressure. Thunderbolt Type-C port: A multi-use port ready to be used as a USB 3.1 port, offering 10Gbps of data transfer, a Thunderbolt connection capable of 40Gbps, or even a Display Port enabling various monitors supporting the DP protocol. Hear Every Battle CryDue to the upgraded design, a larger and more effective speaker box has been installed, improving audio output for a clearer and more dramatic gaming experience. Built to ImpressWith an upgraded Alienware TactX keyboard, n-key rollover is now supported, enabling over 108-key commands for maximum actions per minute on a notebook with 2.2mm of key travel allowing for rapid response for any key stroke. Product Details Intel Core i7-7820HK (Quad-Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocking up to 4.4GHz ) 32GB DDR4 at 2400MHz (2x16GB); 32GB Maximum 256GB PCIe SSD (Boot) + 1TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage); No Optical Drive NVIDIA GTX 1080 17.3 inch QHD (2560x1440) 120Hz TN Anti-Glare 400-nits NVIDIA G-SYNC Enabled w/Tobii Eye-tracking Technical Specifications Processor - Intel Core i7-7820HK (Quad-Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocking up to 4.4GHz)Operating System - Windows 10 Home HighEnd (64-bit) EnglishMemory - 32GB DDR4 at 2400MHz (2x16GB); 32GB MaximumVideo Graphics - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Hard Drive - 256GB PCIe SSD (Boot) + 1TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage)Multimedia Drive - Optical drive not includedMedia Card Reader - No media card reader, includes USB 3.0 x3Display - 17.3 QHD (2560x1440) 120Hz TN Anti-Glare 400-nits NVIDIA G-SYNC Enabled w/Tobii Eye-trackingMiscellaneous - Bluetooth: Bluetooth tied to the wireless card
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.