PMA-50 Compact Digital Integrated Stereo Amplifier Enjoy superior audio fidelity with the latest high resolution audio sources with the Denon PMA-50 digital integrated stereo amplifier which features USB connection to your PC or Mac to play high-res PCM and DSD audio tracks. PCM tracks up to 24-bits/192-kHz 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz DSD tracks are supported. You can also enjoy listening to your music from your favorite portable device via wireless Bluetooth connectivity and the PMA-50 features NFC touch pairing along with multi-point Bluetooth connectivity. For optimum wireless audio fidelity the PMA-50 features CSR aptX Low Latency decoding that delivers CD-quality sound. There are multiple digital inputs (2 optical and 1 coaxial) for compatibility with digital audio sources along with an analog stereo input for legacy analog sources. The advanced Class D digital amplifier features DDFA technology that provides high efficiency and low distortion and the PMA-50 is rated at 50 watts per channel into 4 ohms for compatibility with the widest range of speaker types. The compact chassis features deluxe styling and is sized to fit just about anywhere including home and office desktops as well as home studios and it can be positioned horizontally as well as vertically. PMA-50 Features: Full digital power amplifier for powerful and detailed sound The amplifier section incorporates DDFA technology from CSR. The output stage circuit has a discrete construction which realizes higher Signal-to-Noise-ratio and lower distortion compared to conventional class D amplifiers. This advanced amplifier system delivers superior audio fidelity along with high amplifier efficiency at 50W into 4 ohms. The premium grade multi-way speaker connectors let you connect speaker cables via bare wire pin connectors as well as banana plug connectors. Advanced AL32 Digital - Audio Processing For the ultimate fidelity with 16-bit 20-bit and 24-bit digital audio tracks the PMA-50 features Denon's Advanced AL32 digital audio processing system. Featured on Denon's premium audiophile disc players and digital audio components Advanced AL32 processing upconverts digitally filters and noise-shapes lower bit data to full 32-bits delivering remarkable dynamic range and noticeably better low level resolution. Your favorite digital audio tracks have never sounded better. DAC Master Clock design In order to reduce jitter Master Clock is re-generated in the PWM modulator. This Denon Master Clock design ensures that sound is correctly localized and your sound space is thoroughly realistic. USB-B Input for High resolution - Audio including PCM and DSD Via the USB-B input you can connect your Mac or PC to the PMA-50 and enjoy high resolution audio tracks. The PMA-50 can play high resolution PCM files of up to 24-bits/192-kHz along with high resolution DSD 2.8 MHz and 5.6 MHz files (DSD is the advanced digital audio coding system of SACD). A USB-A to USB-B cable is included. To eliminate induced digital noise via the USB input the PMA-50 features a dedicated noise isolation block prior to the digital amplifier and D/A conversion block that prevents digital noise from degrading the audio fidelity. Bluetooth Connectivity with NFC and Multi-Point Stream your favorite audio tracks from your portable devices via the PMA-50's Bluetooth connectivity which features quick and easy pairing via the Bluetooth button on the front panel. Simply activate the Bluetooth function on your device press the Bluetooth button on the front panel or the remote control and when prompted enter the supplied 4 digit passcode on your device. Your device and the PMA-50 are instantly paired and up to 8 devices can be remembered. For even faster pairing the PMA-50 features NFC (Near Field Communication). Simply activate your NFC-enabled Bluetooth device and place it next to the N mark on the PMA-50 (located on the side panel) and it's instantly paired with no need for manual passcode entry. Plus the PMA-50 features Multi-point Bluetooth connectivity which allows 3 Bluetooth-enabled devices to be connected simultaneously. Play tracks from 1 device and when it's paused or stopped and another paired device's play function is activated the PMA-50 automatically switches to that device. The front panel display shows the name of the currently selected Bluetooth device. aptX Low Latency Decoding For CD-quality audio playback the PMA-50 features the latest generation CSR aptX Low Latency decoding which provides optimum time synchronization when playing back audio from video sources with no lip sync issues. High Quality Headphone Output with Selectable Headphone Impedance For top audio fidelity the PMA-50 is equipped with a dedicated headphone amplifier circuit that features a high speed ultra-low distortion wideband op amp that's paired with a fully discrete final output stage. In order to accommodate the widest range of headphone types the PMA-50 features an adjustable headphone impedance control with 3 settings for low medium and high impedance headphones which provide proper matching of headphone impedance and amplifier gain. The headphone jack features a 3.5 mm connector for compatibility with premium home and professional studio headphone models. Compact Chassis with Vertical or Horizontal Placement The stylish and elegant compact chassis features deluxe finishes including soft aluminum matte with bright silver tone accents and glossy and matte black surfaces. For optimum placement versatility the PMA-50 can be positioned either horizontally or vertically and it features removable feet and screw caps that are quickly and easily re-configured. The PMA-50 features an automatic display orientation function that detects if the amplifier is mounted vertically or horizontally and adjusts the display accordingly. Multiple Digital Audio Inputs - Analog Stereo Input In addition to the USB-B input the PMA-50 features 2 optical digital audio inputs and 1 coaxial digital audio input. There's also a stereo analog input for connection to legacy analog sources. Ergonomic Remote Control The supplied remote control features an ergonomically-designed layout that includes a cursor keypad source select and volume controls setup menu and back buttons a Bluetooth button and a display dimmer button. PMA-50 Specifications: Features Channels: 2 Balance / Bass / Treble / Loudness DAC Mode Digital in: USB-B / optical / coaxial Sample Rate digital In: 192 kHz / 24-bit Asynchronous mode rear USB Bit-perfect transmission USB-B DSD Audio Streaming (DoP): DSD2.8 / DSD5.6 Ground isolator for DAC Mode operation AL 32 Processing: Advanced DAC Master Clock Design Bluetooth / aptX (low latency) / NFC Vertical Installation Low Noise OELD display Inputs/Outputs Audio Inputs: 1 Digital in - USB-B / optical / coaxial: 1 / 2 / 1 Pre-out: Subwoofer Number of terminals: 2 Remote Control Bus in / out: gain control Specifications Output power 8 Ohm (20 Hz - 20 kHz T.H.D. 0.07%): 30 W Output power 4 Ohm (1 kHz T.H.D. 0.7%): 50 W Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.004% Input Sensitivity - High level: 70 mV Signal to Noise Ratio: High level: 110dB Treble Control: +/ 8 dB at 12 kHz Bass Control: +/ 8 dB at 100 Hz General Power Consumption in W: 35 Standby Consumption in W: 0.2 Auto Power Off Detachable Power Cable Remote Control: RC-1202 Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm: 200 x 238 x 90 Weight in kg: 5 lbs 8 oz
- Item Package Quantity:
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.