A performance to rememberSuperior screen clarity meets complete color precision for a brilliant viewing experience.
- Enjoy 25" of superb screen clarity on a sharp QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution monitor. Plus, you get great color consistency across an ultra-wide 178/178 viewing angle
- Get exceptional color accuracy and consistency right out of the box, with each monitor factory tuned at 99% sRGB with a deltaE <3
- Help boost your productivity with a dual or multi-monitor setup and take advantage of the ultra-thin bezel that is ideal for a seamless, virtually borderless viewing between monitors
- Easy Arrange lets you choose how you view your custom window layout. See all your applications tiled side by side with nothing buried
Designed for your comfort and convenienceWork the way you want. Position your monitor for ultimate comfort with a full range of tilt, pivot, swivel and height adjustments along with easy connections to your PC and peripherals.
- Smoothly pivot 90 clockwise or counter-clockwise, placing the thinnest edges side-by-side for an enhanced viewing experience, especially ideal for dual or multi-monitor set up
- The U2515H is VESA-compatible, so you can wall mount your monitor or attach it to the optional Dell Single Monitor Arm
- For convenient connections to other devices in your workspace, the U2515H provides two HDMI (MHL) ports, a DisplayPort, a mini-DisplayPort and five USB 3.0 ports. Quickly charge BC1.2 compatible and other USB devices with a USB 3.0 port found on the rear of the monitor that supplies high-speed charging and powering
Reliable and eco-efficient
Your Dell UltraSharp 25 Monitor - U2515His designed to be pixel perfect. That's why if you find even just one bright pixel, we'll replace it under our Premium Panel Guarantee.
Should you need help down the road, this high-performance monitor also comes with a 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty and 3-year Advanced Exchange Service.
Environmentally-conscious designThe Dell UltraSharp 25 Monitor - U2515H meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- EPEAT Gold Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
Made with eco-friendly materials, the U2515H is BFR/PVC-free (excluding external cables) and has arsenic-free glass and a mercury-free LED panel.
Enhanced power management with PowerNap enables the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.
- Built-in Devices USB Hub
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- DisplayPort Yes
- Product Type LCD Monitor
- Manufacturer Part Number YKFWP
- Manufacturer Dell, Inc
- Product Model U2515H
- Product Name UltraSharp 25 Monitor - U2515H
- Product Line UltraSharp
- Brand Name Dell
- Package Contents
- UltraSharp 25 Monitor - U2515H
- Cable Cover
- Power cable
- DP cable (Mini-DP to DP)
- USB 3.0 upstream cable (for the USB port on the monitor)
- Media documentation and drivers
- Factory Report of color calibration
- Quick Start Guide
- Protection Information
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority ENERGY STAR 6.0
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority EPEAT Gold
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority TCO Certified Displays
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 9.70 lb
- Height 13.3"
- Width 22.4"
- Depth 1.8"
- VESA Mount Compatible Yes
- Height with Stand 15.67"
- Width with Stand 22.40"
- Depth with Stand 8.07"
- Operating Power Consumption 87 W
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Response Time 6 ms
- Screen Size 25"
- Screen Mode WQHD
- Number of Screens 1
- Backlight Technology LED
- Contrast Ratio 2,000,000:1
- Brightness 350 Nit
- Color Supported 16.78 Million Colors
- Maximum Resolution 2560 x 1440
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Color Class : Black
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Monitor Screen Size Range : > 18"
- Monitor Refresh Rate (Hz) : 60
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.