Dell XPS 12-9250 Tablet PC - 12.5" - In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology - Wireless LAN - Intel Core M m5-6Y54 Dual-core (2 Core) 1.10 GHz - 8 GB LPDDR3 RAM - 256 GB SSD - Windows 10 Home 64-bit (English) - Hybrid - 3840 x 2160 Multi-touch Screen 16:9 Dis
Designed for brilliance.
With its first in class 4K Ultra HD display and innovative magnetic connection, the XPS 12 seamlessly moves from laptop to tablet, perfecting the 2-in-1 experience.
Available with Windows 10 Home - for a smooth, versatile PC experience.
Dell Premier Folio
Protect your 2-in-1 with a sleek magnetic cover designed specifically for your machine. Keep your XPS 12 safe in your bag, or use it as a stand to aid viewing. Comes standard with every XPS 12.
Stunning, state-of-the-art display
Dazzling UltraSharp 4K Ultra HD detail: Marvel at the phenomenal display technology with the optional UltraSharp 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) touch display. The first 4K Ultra HD display in a 2-in-1 boasts over 8 million pixels - four times Full HD resolution- allowing you to see everything you do in incredibly fine detail. The 400-nit display is brighter than a typical laptop, so you get a great view, even in bright light.
Gorgeous colors: Enjoy rich and saturated color with a 100% color gamut. A high 1500:1 contrast ratio allows you to see the darkest darks and whitest whites.
Maximum durability: The Corning Gorilla Glass NBT display is up to 10 times more scratch resistant than soda lime glass, preventing scuffs caused by handling, cleaning or wiping.
Microsoft and Dell have just raised the bar. Again
The best windows ever meets the best Dell ever. The result? A whole new era of power, performance and productivity. Windows 10 give you all the features you know from the world's most popular operating system, plus great improvements you'll love. Enhance all you do with the new Windows 10 features:
Seamless switching: Your Dell 2-in-1 flips seamlessly from tablet to laptop by automatically detecting whether a keyboard is attached, which makes transitioning between meetings easy. With Continuum, your menus and taskbars automatically adjust to your device for a smooth experience.
Here to help: Easily interact with your own personal digital assistant: Cortana. Using Cortana with a Dell PC equipped with Waves MaxxAudio Pro gives you a natural voice interaction experience.
Start it up: You'll feel like an expert from the get-go since your Windows Start menu is back in an expanded form. Plus, all your pinned applications will carry over so your experience is familiar, productive and better than ever.
Easy to read and write: Only the Microsoft Edge browser has built-in technology so you can write or type directly on webpages. Add a compatible Dell Active Pen (sold separately) to your touch-enabled PC and take advantage of the Microsoft Edge browser's technology that lets you write or type directly on web pages and share it.
Stay unplugged: Stay untethered for even longer: All Windows 10 devices now have Battery Saver to automatically conserve power so you can get more done for longer.
Pinch, zoom and click with precision
See what you've been missing
A standard backlit keyboard illuminates your keys so you can stay productive in low-light or no-light rooms.
The precision touch pad prevents jumping and floating cursors, while Accidental Activation Prevention puts a stop to unintentional clicks when your palm hits the touch pad.
- Front Camera/Webcam Yes
- Front Camera Resolution/Webcam Resolution 5 Megapixel
- Rear Camera Yes
- Rear Camera Resolution 8 Megapixel
- HDMI Yes
- Network (RJ-45) No
- DisplayPort Yes
- Thunderbolt Yes
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Screen Resolution 3840 x 2160
- Screen Size 12.5"
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer Intel
- Graphics Controller Model HD Graphics 515
- Graphics Memory Technology LPDDR3
- Graphics Memory Accessibility Shared
- Display Screen Technology In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- Multi-touch Screen Yes
- Product Type Tablet PC
- Manufacturer Part Number XPS9250-4554WLAN
- Manufacturer Dell, Inc
- Product Model 12-9250
- Product Name XPS 12-9250 Tablet PC
- Product Line XPS
- Product Series 12
- Brand Name Dell
- Keyboard Localization English
- Standard Memory 8 GB
- Memory Technology LPDDR3
- Memory Card Supported SD
- Memory Card Supported SDHC
- Memory Card Supported SDXC
- Package Contents
- XPS 12-9250 Tablet PC
- AC Adapter
- Keyboard Dock
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority ENERGY STAR
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority EPEAT Gold
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority TCO
- Bluetooth Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Weight (Approximate) 2.80 lb
- Form Factor Hybrid
- Height 1"
- Width 11.5"
- Depth 7.8"
- Solid State Drive Capacity 256 GB
- Processor Speed 1.10 GHz
- Processor Type Core M
- Processor Model m5-6Y54
- Processor Core Dual-core (2 Core)
- Processor Manufacturer Intel
- Operating System Windows 10 Home (English)
- Operating System Architecture 64-bit
- Operating System Platform Windows
- Operating System : Windows 10 Home (English)
- Tablet Screen Size : 12.5"
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.