The Pocket Album OLED Series includes the "Pocket Album Deluxe OLED 2.8" with a 2.8-inch screen with wrist strap, holding more than 3,000 photos and the "PocketAlbum OLED 1.5," a digital keychain with a 1.5-inch screen holding 120 photos. Pocket Album OLED's cutting edge OLED technology provides excellent display of images from almost any viewing angle. Both photo viewers let you carry your photo moments with you everywhere you go to view and share on high-quality OLED screens. Photos can be viewed by scrolling manually or randomly through an automatic photo slideshow with adjustable intervals and multiple transition effects. The Pocket Album OLED Series includes user-friendly Photo Viewer software that makesit easy to convert images of various formats from your computer to the Pocket Album OLED photo viewers. You can crop and rotate any photos you wish to transfer and then automatically resize the photos for optimal storage and display on the viewers. Pocket Album OLED runs on Lithium-Polymer batteries that are easily recharged with the included AC adapter or with the USB cable by connecting it to your computer. The Pocket Album OLED 1.5 digital keychain photo viewer features a 1.5-inch (128x 128) Passive Matrix OLED screen with high contrast ratio of 1000:1. With 32MBinternal flash memory, Pocket Album OLED 1.5 can hold approximately 120 digital photos. The perfect sentimental gift, you can even preload precious photo moments on the Pocket Album OLED 1.5 to give to friends and family.
- 1.5" Passive Matrix OLED screen with high contrast ratio of 1000:1
- Carry your favorite photos right in your pocket on high-quality OLED screens
- Cutting edge OLED technology provides excellent display of images from almost any viewing angle
- Holds more than 120 digital photos with internal flash memory
- Perfect as a sentimental gift - pre-load precious photo moments on device for your friends and family
- Photo Viewer Software included for converting images from your computer (PC & Mac) to Pocket Album OLED
- Photo Viewer Software included for converting images from your computer to Pocket Album OLED.
- Pocket Album OLED Portable Digital Viewer
- Portable digital keychain.
- Runs automatic photo slideshows with adjustable time intervals or scrolls photos manually.
- Runs on rechargeable battery rechargeable via the included AC adapter or with USB power by connecting it to your computer.
- Share and relive your precious photo moments anywhere you go
- Supports random photo playback.
- The Photo Viewer Software lets you crop and rotate photos youwish to transfer, before automatically resizing them for optimal storage and display on the photo viewer
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.