A 4-point strap that supports both your camera and a lens. Designed expressly for the Lens Cradle, it has three primary components: a comfortable shoulder strap, a camera body strap, and a Lens Cradle strap to support the lens. When used together, the Neo Duet Camera Strap and Lens Cradle hold the camera horizontal by supporting both the camera body and the camera lens. Without the Lens Cradle, the Neo Duet Strap can be connected to lenses with strap mounts, so with one strap you can carry both the camera and an extra lens, for maximum protection and ease-of-use. Used either way, the gentle curve of the shoulder strap provides prolonged comfort for the shoulders and back. The Neo Duet Strap meets the requirements of today's adventurous photographers who use multiple cameras and lenses.
- 2- 3/8" buckles on the Lens Cradle strap, with 8" adjustable range. These can also be disconnected and buckled together for use as a carrying handle
- 2- 5/8" buckles on the camera body strap, with 10" adjustable range. These can be disconnected from the main strap and buckled together as a convenient handle
- 4 side-release buckles so that switching camera bodies on the main straps or lenses on the secondary straps is safe and easy
- A camera body strap. Adjustable length is 38-54"
- A Lens Cradle strap, to connect to the Lens Cradle or directly to large lenses. Adjustable length is 42-60"
- Carry multiple items comfortably. Wear the camera and Lens Cradle combination with only one strap, and without undue strain. Provides multiple adjustment points and easy-release, while its comfort makes the camera feel half its weight
- Fully adjustable
- Maintain better control of your equipment with far less physical effort while prolonging the life and reducing the chance of damaging your expensive equipment
- Simple to attach
- Top quality shoulder strap with a wet suit grade neoprene support pad - 2 1/4" wide x 20" long x 1/4" (6mm) thick. Edged and backed with comfort stretch Lycra. Non-slip shark tooth gripping on reverse allows you to carry camera gear safely slung over the shoulder or neck
- Vinyl end caps for durability of the neoprene support strap and the 5/8" nylon-to-neoprene coupling
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.