Wet/dry cleaning technology for all VHS video players and recordersNon-abrasive wet/dry cleaning system quickly and easily cleans VHS video players and recordersSafely removes dust dirt and other build-up to optimize VHS video playbackEasy cleaning process - just add drops of fluid where indicated insert into VHS device press play rewind when cassette stops and ejectCleaning fluid conveniently stores in VHS cassette cleanerIncludes VHS video head cleaning fluid
- Product Type Cleaning Cartridge
- Manufacturer Part Number 6012800
- Manufacturer Digital Innovations, LLC
- Product Model 6012800
- Product Name CleanDr VHS Video Head Cleaning Cassette
- Product Line CleanDr
- Brand Name Digital Innovations
- Country of Origin China
- Weight (Approximate) 5.96 oz
- Height 1"
- Width 4"
- Depth 7.4"
- Application/Usage Tape Drive
- Recommended Use Dirt Remover
- Recommended Use Dust Remover
- Features Non-abrasive
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
- Notebook Type : Account
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Paper Size, US : Letter
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.