DiCAPac Underwater Case for Camera - Clear, Dark Brown - Water Proof, UV Resistant, Fog Proof, Fingerprint Proof - Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Vinyl, Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) - Neck Strap - 9" Height x 7.3" Width x 2.3" Depth
Based on patented design and Technology, "DiCAPac" is a new brand waterproof case for digital cameras. DiCAPac available in different models, accommodates compatibility with various models of digital cameras. Now, your digital camera can be used underwater easily.
- Product Type Underwater Case
- Manufacturer Part Number WPH10
- Manufacturer DiCAPac Co, Ltd
- Product Name Waterproof for Compact Digital Cameras
- Brand Name DiCAPac
- Application/Usage Camera
- Package Contents
- Waterproof for Compact Digital Cameras
- Neck Strap
- Extension Ring
- Material Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Material Vinyl
- Material Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Weight (Approximate) 5.28 oz
- Color Clear
- Color Dark Brown
- Durability Water Proof
- Durability UV Resistant
- Durability Fog Proof
- Durability Fingerprint Proof
- Height 9"
- Width 7.3"
- Depth 2.3"
- Carrying Options Neck Strap
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.