The Waterproof Case for Mirrorless Camera from DiCAPac is an underwater housing enabling you to shoot beneath the water's surface with your mirrorless digital camera. It has a depth rating of 16.4'.Operate all of the controls on your camera through the housing, which is constructed from PVC, TPU, ABS, PC and silicone and features a rolled touch-fastener seal. The case features a UV-coated lens port with an extension ring for accommodating larger lenses. The port will fit a lens up to 65mm in diameter and 68mm in length. A neck strap is included, as is a sponge that fits into the bottom of the housing, if necessary, in order to lift shorter camera bodies so that their lenses are aligned with the port.
- Access to All Camera Functions
- Camera Controls Operable through Housing
- Constructed from PVC/TPU/ABS/PC/Silicone
- Depth Rating: 16.4'
- UV-Coated Lens Port
- Color Class : Clear
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.