The DIYP Camera Cookie Cutters (set of three) is a fun way to treat your friends, family and business associates to a true taste of your photography. Bake batches of cookies in any of the three camera shapes the set includes - SLR, TLR and rangefinder. The reusable cutters can be used to cook up a delicious photographic treat that can be decorated, iced or eaten right out of the mold. The molds are BPA-free (Bisphenol A) and made with high-impact food-grade plastic. Use them as a cutter or simple stamp. They can even be used to create sandwiches - traditional or ice cream-style. Even if you've never baked before, the kit comes with a recipe that is easy to follow and that will produce scrumptious camera-shaped cookies that can be immediately gobbled down or stored and eaten over a week's time. When done, simply wash the cutters out with soap and water and you're ready to start over with another batch.
- Both an outline cutter and a stamp
- Decorate or eat right out of the oven
- Great for cutting sandwiches - traditional or ice cream"
- Made from high impact, BPA-free, food-grade plastic
- Three Camera Cookie Cutters: SLR, TLR, Rangefinder
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.