The DJI Focus Expansion Module is used to extend the communication distance of the DJI Focus when used with Lightbridge compatible devices. It is compatible with the Matrice 600 when used with the Ronin-MX or Zenmuse X5/X5R. The DJI Focus Expansion Module can also be used to wirelessly control the Inspire 1 Pro/RAW camera's aperture, focus and zoom from 3.1 miles (5 km) away. When using the DJI Focus with the Matrice 600 and the Ronin-MX, the Ronin-MX can provide power and signal communication to DJI Focus motor through DJI Focus - Expansion Module Power and Data Cable, so you can adjust focus from a distance using the DJI Focus expansion module.
- DJI Part 24 Expansion Module for Focus Motor, 5.725-5.825GHz
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.