Video Transmission System The latest update to DJI Lightbridge technology has an effective transmission distance of up to 4.6mi (7km)* and is capable of delivering both 1080p/720p video as well as FPV to pilot and camera op. Users can also switch between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz** control frequencies to cut through noise for greater signal stability. *Unobstructed, free of interference, FCC compliant. **5.8GHz transmission is not available in some regions due to local regulations. Master and Slave Controllers New wireless HD image transmission technology sends video information from the master controller to the slave controller and the two controllers can be up to 100m apart without loss of image quality. Broadcast mode Broadcasters can broadcast direct from the Inspire 2 using its dedicated 1080i50 and 720p60 transmission signal. Aerial live-streaming direct to TV is as simple as connecting the Inspire 2 remote controller to the satellite truck.
- DJI Remote Controller for Inspire 2
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.