DJI Phantom 3 Professional - 2.40 GHz, 2.48 GHz - Battery Powered - 0.38 Hour Run Time - 6561.68 ft Operating Range - Indoor
EPIC AERIAL VIDEO
Imagine amazing, immersive footage at your fingertips. Imagine capturing content fit for the big screen, with crisp images, beautiful resolution, and vivid colors. With an integrated, stabilized camera, your Phantom 3 Professional brings your imagination to life.
EASY TO FLY
Your Phantom 3 Professional fits into your life and makes flying remarkably intuitive and easy. From takeoff to landing, it is completely under your control, responding to your commands while automatically handling the most complex aspects of safe, stable flight.
POWERFUL MOBILE APP
Complete power is at your fingertips. Control the camera and change flight settings, all from your mobile device.
LIVE HD VIEW
Experience a new view of your world, over distances up to 1.2 miles (2km) and in real time. Simply connect your phone or tablet, and a 720p HD view of everything your camera sees as you fly is displayed live. This immersive view streams to you in absolute clarity, enabling you to get that perfect shot and experience flying in a unique way.
This live view is made possible by DJI Lightbridge image transmission technology that is used by professional cinematographers and photographers who demand only the best. Fly while seeing everything in HD, and feel what it's like to be above your world without ever leaving the ground.
Higher voltage, more energy, and greater power combine to give you a vastly improved flight experience. This upgraded Intelligent Flight Battery has built-in sensors that let you know the status of your battery in real time, so you always know how long you can continue flying and when it's time to recharge. Recharging is fast and easy, and the Phantom 3 Professional Professional comes with an upgraded charger for substantially reduced charge times.
Keep your Phantom 3 Professional fully under your command while accessing the most-used features right on the included remote controller. This crucial piece of your flight experience has been engineered specifically for flying camera platforms, making every flight easy, safe, and intuitive.
Each motor has the power and precision needed to give you the best flight experience possible. Brushless motors work with lightning-fast ESCs to make your Phantom 3 Professional fast, agile, and responsive.
Fly indoors, low to the ground, and in GPS-free areas with Vision Positioning technology. Visual and ultrasonic sensors scan the ground beneath your Phantom 3 Professional for patterns, enabling it to identify its position and move accurately.
Automatic elements of your Phantom 3 Professional's intelligent flight system help you fly and are available at the touch of a button.
- Battery Chemistry Lithium Polymer (Li-Polymer)
- Battery Rechargeable Yes
- Battery Included Yes
- Maximum Battery Run Time 0.38 Hour
- Product Type Toy Drone
- Manufacturer Part Number CP.PT.000181
- Manufacturer DJI
- Product Name Phantom 3 Professional
- Product Line Phantom
- Product Series 3
- Brand Name DJI
- Application/Usage Indoor
- Package Contents
- Phantom 3 Professional
- 1 x Aircraft Body
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 4 x Propeller Pairs
- 1 x Intelligent Flight Battery
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 1 x Power Cable
- Safety Guidelines
- Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines
- Quick Start Guide
- Weight (Approximate) 2.82 lb
- Height 8.3"
- Power Source Battery
- Operating Range 6561.68 ft
- Features GPS
- Features Built-in Camera
- Features Auto-return
- Features 3-Axis Stabilization Gimbal
- Operating Frequency 2.40 GHz
- Operating Frequency 2.48 GHz
- Fuel Type Electric
- Number of Rotors 4
- Flying Mode Autopilot
- Flying Mode Manual
- Remote Control Source Remote Controlled
- Toy Class Remote Controlled Vehicle
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.