VISIONARY INTELLIGENCE ELEVATED IMAGINATION The DJI Phantom 4 is the smartest flying camera DJI has ever created. Able to fly intelligently with a tap, automatically create seamless tracking shots, fly intelligently over or around obstacles and much more. Flying has never been this easy or as much fun. SENSE AND AVOID Obstacle sensors enable the Phantom 4 to sense and react to its environment. FLY WITH TAP Simply tap on the screen to fly the Phantom 4 in the direction you want. It will avoid obstacles in its path. VISUAL TRACKING Lock on to your subject and track them as they move, let Phantom 4 take care of everything. INTELLIGENT FLIGHT SUPPORT SYSTEMS A dual satellite positioning system and an enhanced Vision Positioning System provides the Phantom 4 with a safer, more reliable flight experience both outdoors and indoors. POWERFUL CAMERA DESIGNED FOR THE SKY Capable of capturing 4K video at 30 frames per second and slow motion 1080p at 120 frames per second, creating impressive footage has never been so easy. ACTIVE CAMERA STABILIZATION A 3-axis u-frame camera stabilization system cancels out unwanted camera movements during flight. EXTENDED FLIGHT TIMES Fly with confidence for 28 minutes. INTEGRATED LONG RANGE TRANSMISSION See what the camera sees in 720p HD from up to 3.1 miles (5km) away with the Phantom 4's integrated HD video downlink. Frame up your shot from far away with perfect precision. BUILT-IN REDUNDANCIES A dual compass module and dual Inertial Measurement Unit (IMUs) greatly increases reliability. ADVANCED AERODYNAMICS AND STABILITY Sleek, streamlined aerodynamics help the Phantom 4 slip more smoothly through the air. HIGH-SPEED FLIGHT Fly at up to 45mph with satellite and Vision Positioning support with the new Sport Mode on Phantom 4. US DJI Warranty Services Notice Dear DJI Creators, To provide you with ever better service, DJI will now only provide warranty services for products purchased from Authorized Resellers. Products purchased from unauthorized Resellers are not subject to warranty services. This rule takes effect from 3 Aug 2016. Customers who have already bought DJI products will not be affected. Before buying a DJI product, visit the official DJI website to find an authorized DJI dealer http://www.dji.com/where-to-buy where you can make your purchase. When applying for a warranty service, the sales invoice of the product requiring warranty repair must be provided. North America aftersales services contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Conditions Apply. Visit the website for more details. Best regards, DJI
- Auto takeoff and auto return home with GPS technology, makes controlling easy. App enables monitoring/camera operation easy
- Capture 4K ultra HD video at 30 fps, supported resolutions include: 12.0MP (4000 x 3000) photos. The f/2.8 lens with a broad field of view delivers crisp, clear images
- Gimbal stabilization technology, along with a hover function allows you to capture smooth, clean footage while the camera is in the air
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use.
- Use DJI director software with a built-in video editor to add music, text, and more to your videos.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.