The new DLC DV48 LED light features 48 daylight 5600K LED?s powered by 2 ?AA? alkaline, lithium or NiMH batteries not included . Attaches directly to any standard camera shoe via the locking foot. Additional lights can be mounted to the DV48 via shoes on each side and the top of the light housing. Measures only 3-7 8? wide by 3-1 2? high included the mounting foot. Complete with 3 filters: diffusion, tungsten, fluorescent; and a protective filter wallet. As you know, many photographers have discovered that using an LED light when taking flash pictures in low light conditions significantly improves the camera?s performance as the camera can ?see? to focus faster and to help prevent shutter delay causing loss of peak of action shots. The DV48 and other DLC LED lights are the perfect solution to keep in a photographer?s bag for improved flash pictures. Dimesnions:. Length:8. Height:2.5. Width:4.75
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.