The Dot Line Magic Rig V1 is a lightweight support rig for a DSLR camera or compact camcorder. With a height-adjustable baseplate and a quick-release plate with a 1/4"-20 stud, the Magic Rig V1 will accommodate most cameras. Providing two points of contact for one-armed operation, the Magic Rig V1 is ideal for shooting video with small cameras. The operator's one hand holds the grip as the gunstock steadies the rig against the chest or bicep; meanwhile the other hand is free for adjusting zoom & focus, changing camera settings and triggering recording.The result is steady video and comfortable operation over long periods of time. The camera baseplate is offset from the hand grip and gunstock, so you can view your camera's LCD screen with a natural, forward-looking sight line. With thumbscrews throughout, you can adjust the positioning of just about any component so you can suit your specific camera, body type and operating style.In addition, the rig's rods are industry-standard 15mm size, which means the V1 is a modular rig that you can reconfigure endlessly, adding or substituting components to your heart's desire. The all-metal Magic Rig is durable yet lightweight at 1.6 lb.
- Baseplate features heavy-duty quick-release plate for camera
- Gunstock rod measures 12.5" long and features adjustment range of 10"
- Supports any DSLR camera
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.