Just a little bit bigger than the original Domke F-2, the F-1XB is perfect for extended assignments or those which just require extra equipment. Inside you will find more than enough room for three complete 35mm or medium format camera systems and all of the gear that goes with them. The F-1X has even gained popularity among TV crews as a run bag. Ballistic Domke bags are identical to their canvas counterparts in form, function and price, but are made of 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon for the high tech look that some photographers prefer. Canvas panels on rear of bags protect cloths from abrasion. Interiors are fully lined with smooth 200 Denier pack cloth.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 700-F1B
- Manufacturer The Tiffen Company, LLC
- Product Model F-1X
- Product Name Domke F-1X Little Bit Bigger Camera Bag
- Product Line Domke
- Brand Name Tiffen
- Application/Usage iPod
- Package Contents
- Domke F-1X Little Bit Bigger Camera Bag
- Four-point Carrying Handle
- Padded Bottom Stiffener
- 3 x Cameras with or without motor drives
- 9 to 13 Lenses
- 2 x Strobes
- Battery Pack
- Small Tripod
- Weight (Approximate) 3.25 lb
- Color Black
- Height 18"
- Width 8.5"
- Depth 9.5"
- Exterior Material Ballistic Nylon
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.