Domke F-1X Carrying Case for Camera - Olive Drab - Canvas - Handle - 9" Height x 19.5" Width x 8" Depth
F-1X Little Bit Bigger
Just "a little bit bigger" than the original Domke F-2, this large pro-quality shoulder bag is perfect for when you require extra equipment. Includes an adjustable non-slip Gripper Strap with durable cotton webbing, removable bottom board, removable four point carrying strap, YKK zippers, and steel snap hooks.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 70010D
- Manufacturer The Tiffen Company, LLC
- Product Model F-1X
- Product Name F-1X Little Bit Bigger/Olive
- Brand Name Domke
- Application/Usage Camera
- Application/Usage Accessories
- Application/Usage Lens
- Application/Usage Tripod
- Package Contents
- F-1X Little Bit Bigger/Olive
- Gripper Strap with Durable Cotton Webbing
- Bottom Board
- Carrying Strap
- Material Canvas
- Weight (Approximate) 4 lb
- Color Olive Drab
- Height 9"
- Width 19.5"
- Depth 8"
- Carrying Options Handle
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.