Tiffen Domke F-2 Original Camera Bag - Top-loading - Adjustable Shoulder Strap, Removable Hand Strap - 12 Pocket - Canvas - Sand
The bag that started it all. Jim Domke had the first one custom made for his own use in 1976, and the F-2 is still one of the most popular Domke Bags today. Designed so that the photographer could get at equipment instantly, without having to take the bag from their shoulder. Includes an adjustable non-slip Gripper Strap with durable cotton webbing, removable bottom stiffener, removable hand carrying strap, YKK zippers, and steel snap hooks.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 700-02S
- Manufacturer The Tiffen Company, LLC
- Product Name Domke F-2 Original Camera Bag
- Product Line Domke
- Brand Name Tiffen
- Application/Usage Camera
- Package Contents
- Domke F-2 Original Camera Bag
- Shoulder Strap
- Hand Carrying Strap
- 4 x Padded Compartment Insert
- Weight (Approximate) 3.13 lb
- Color Sand
- Height 9"
- Width 17"
- Depth 6.8"
- Exterior Material Canvas
- Exterior Material Metal Hook
- Accessibility Top Loading
- Carrying Options Shoulder Strap
- Carrying Options Hand Strap
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.