Tiffen Domke F-4AF Pro System Camera Case - Top-loading - Adjustable Shoulder Strap, Removable Hand Strap - 8 Pocket - Cotton Canvas - Sand
Today's professional autofocus SLR bodies are larger than ever. Twist on a state-of-the-art zoom lens, and you've got a formidable piece of equipment that can challenge any compact camera bag. Jim Domke's answer is the ingenious F-4AF. Many of his fellow professional shooters from around the world contributed to the design of this bag.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 700-40S
- Manufacturer The Tiffen Company, LLC
- Product Name Domke F-4AF Pro System Camera Case
- Product Line Domke
- Brand Name Tiffen
- Application/Usage Camera
- Package Contents
- F-4AF Pro System Camera Case
- Hand Carrying Strap
- Nikon F-4/F-5 Camera with Zoom Lens Mounted
- Canon EOS-1 Camera with Zoom Lens Mounted
- Video Palm-Coders
- Two Additional Zoom Lenses
- Weight (Approximate) 2.43 lb
- Color Sand
- Height 13.5"
- Width 13"
- Depth 9"
- Exterior Material Cotton Canvas
- Accessibility Top Loading
- Carrying Options Shoulder Strap
- Carrying Options Hand Strap
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.