Tiffen RuggedWear Carrying Case for Camera - Weather Resistant, Water Resistant - Cotton Canvas - Shoulder Strap, Belt Loop - 7.3" Height x 10" Width x 4.5" Depth
Like your favorite pair of jeans, Domke bags get better with age and with the new Domke RuggedWear collection you don't have to wait. The fabric produces a unique distressed and weathered look right from the start.
The RuggedWear classic bags feature high-quality, weather-tough, durable cotton canvas that is treated with special non-solvent, environmentally friendly waxes to afford the fabric a lifelong resistance to inclement weather. The special formula allows the fabric to breathe while the waxes produce a unique, timeless, weathered, distressed patina finish. By using the included refinishing wax, bags can be restored to its original finish quickly and easily.
All the great features of the popular Domke F-5XA in a bag to fit today's popular digital SLR cameras. Durable, water-resistant breathable cotton canvas bag with convenient pockets for cell phone and MP3 player and shoulder strap.
Ideal For: Cameras, lenses, cell phone, MP3 player and accessories. Great for business and travel necessities.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 70052A
- Manufacturer The Tiffen Company, LLC
- Product Name Domke F-5XB Shoulder & Belt Bag/Ruggedwear
- Product Line RuggedWear
- Brand Name Tiffen
- Application/Usage Camera
- Application/Usage Accessories
- Application/Usage Lens
- Material Cotton Canvas
- Durability Weather Resistant
- Durability Water Resistant
- Height 7.3"
- Width 10"
- Depth 4.5"
- Carrying Options Shoulder Strap
- Carrying Options Belt Loop
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.