Ballistic Domke bags are identical to their canvas counterparts in form, function and price, but are made of 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon for the 'high-tech' look that some photographers prefer. Canvas panels on rear of bags protect cloths from abrasion. Interiors are fully lined with smooth 200 Denier pack cloth.Ideal For: Cameras, lenses,cell phone, MP3 playerand accessories. Great for business and travel necessities.Facts and Figures: Fivecompartments Street tough hardwareNon-slip Gripper strapLightweight designConvenient pocketsAccessible and ample roomF-5XA Small Shoulder and Belt Bag (Ballistic Nylon)All the great features of the popular Domke F-5XB in a bag to fit today's popular digital SLR cameras. Durable, water-resistant breathable cotton canvas bag with convenient pockets for cell phone and MP3 player and shoulder strap.Not machine washable.Item Number: 700-J5AUPC: 049383207477Weight: 1lb. 1oz.Warranty: 2 yearsMaterial: BallisticExterior Dimensions: 8'W x 4.5'D x 7.25'HInterior Dimensions: 7.5'W x 4'D x 6'H
- Accessible and ample room
- Convenient pockets sized to fit a cell phone or MP3 Player
- Durable water-resistant, super-tough, Ballistic Nylon
- Lightweight Design
- Non-slip Gripper Strap
- Patented insert system
- Street tough hardware
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.