The Dolica B100 Professional Single Lever Ball Head is a classic design ball head that utilizes a simple one lever design to lock both pan and tilt. It's one of the lightest ball heads on the market weighing only lb and can carry a camera load of up to 13lbs. It has upgraded features such as bubble level and anti-quick release slip lock. Its comes with a quick release plate with cork padding and a thumb screw screw to ensure a tight fit with camera. Finally with all Dolica Pro-Line Series products it comes with a 5-year warranty.
- Product Type Ball Head
- Manufacturer Part Number B100
- Manufacturer Dolica Corporation
- Product Name B100 ProLine Single Lever Ball Head
- Product Line ProLine
- Brand Name Dolica
- Package Contents
- B100 ProLine Single Lever Ball Head
- Quick Release Plate
- Weight (Approximate) 8 oz
- Height 3.8"
- Width 3"
- Load Capacity 13 lb
- Attachment Size 0.25" Screw
- Attachment Size 0.37" Screw
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.