The Dolica B204 Professional Dual Knob Ball Head is an upgraded classic design ball head that utilizes a dual knob design to independently lock pan and tilt separately. The advantage of independent locking knobs is they are able to isolate tilt angle and pan across the same tilt angle. This is a great feature for horizontal panorama shots as well as shots that require the same tilt angle.This heavy duty ball head can carry a camera load of up to 17 lb and makes it suitable for entry, mid and pro level DSLRs. It has upgraded features such as degree angle marks and anti-slip quick release lock. The Dolica B204 comes with a quick release plate with rubber padding and a 1/4 thumb screw to ensure a tight fit with camera.
- 360 degree panoramic horizontal angle and 90 degree vertical angle position capability
- Independent Dual Lock Knob Design for Tilt and Pan
- Integrated Pan Degree Markings
- Quick Release plate has convenient flip locking screw
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.