The Doiron Design LS200N-SR2 lighting system is designed to combine the light output of two Nikon SB-910, SB-900 speedlights and direct it into an umbrella or softbox. For optimum performance, the new parabolic umbrellas require that the light source be centered and on axis with the umbrella shaft. The two flash heads are separated by only 3/4 of an inch where the umbrella shaft mount is located. This effectively allows the umbrella shaft to pass through the light source and permits the light to be properly focused.When a softbox light modifier is desired, both flash heads output light through the center of the included speedring. The speedring permits quick mounting and removal of the softbox. The 14 mm wide panel in place on the Nikon SB-910, SB-900 results in better light distribution across the surface of the softbox compared to a studio light with the optional internal baffle, with graduated density, in place.In fact, the Doiron Design LS200N-SR2 performs better without the use of the optional internal baffle in most applications. A built-in receptacle for a RadioPopper PX receiver with 2-way splitter directs ETTL signals to both SB-910, SB-900 speedlights via fiber optics. A RadioPopper PX transmitter mounted to an on camera SU-800 or master SB-910, SB-900 provides full wireless ETTL capability without the requirement for line of sight.A single RadioPopper system provides a radio link between the on camera Nikon SU-800 or the master SB-910, SB-90
- A RadioPopper PX transmitter mounted onto a Nikon camera mounted SB-910, SB-900 provides a wireless ETTL solution, without line of sight requirements
- Built-in receptacle for RadioPopper PX receiver with 2 way splitter, directs signal to both SB-910, SB-900 speedlights via fiber optics. No need for a second RadioPopper PX receiver
- Built-in umbrella mount supports the new 7 feet parabolic umbrellas
- Pole clamp for mounting (2) SD-9 battery packs. (Included) May also be used to mount (2) Quantum Turbo 2X2 or (2) Quantum Turbo 3 with CZ cable
- Quick mount speedring for mounting softboxes
- Shaft spacer sets umbrella to optimum distance from light source
- Supports off camera wireless High-Speed Sync without line of sight requirement to 1/8000 second"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.