Dolica LX650B502 D/S 65" Aluminum Alloy Tripod (Black) - 65" to 21" Height - 25 lb Load Capacity - Black
Dolica LX650B502 D/S BK 65" Professional Tripod Kit The Dolica LX650B502D/S BK (black) is the ultimate 65" tripod combo for the photographer that wants the best. This tripod utilizes ultra-precise CNC (computer numerical controlled) machining to create 95 percent of the tripod parts. Also, since the LX650B502D/S tripod is made from a single block of aluminum, you have a much stronger tripod. It will last much longer. Built in Monopod Capability Another advanced feature is the ability for one tripod leg to detach from the neck of the tripod and screw into the center column creating a 65 inch monopod. This allows the tripod to become a 2-in-1 solution that makes it versatile when a monopod is needed. Still another advanced tripod feature included is short throw leg locks. It takes just a counter clockwise twist of the wrist to telescope the leg out. That means quick setups and breakdowns. Traveler Edition Take your tripod everywhere, travel size 17" when the legs are folded inward.
- Product Type Tripod/Monopod Combo
- Manufacturer Part Number LX650B502 D/S
- Manufacturer Dolica Corporation
- Product Name LX650B502 D/S 65" Aluminum Alloy Tripod (Black)
- Brand Name Dolica
- Package Contents
- LX650B502 D/S 65" Aluminum Alloy Tripod (Black)
- Spiked Metal Feet Kit
- Padded Nylon Carrying Case
- Tool Kit
- Material Aluminum Alloy
- Color Black
- Load Capacity 25 lb
- Head Type Ball/Pan Head
- Maximum Height 21"
- Minimum Height 65"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.