Dolica MIC-100 Microphone - Stereo - 30 Hz to 18 kHz - Wired - 1.64 ft - 40 dB - Condenser - Camera Mount - Mini-phone
The Dolica MIC-100 directional shotgun microphone is a lightweight, solid, and versatile microphone providing professional broadcasting video sound. With an accurate signal frequency response of 30Hz-18kHz, this highly sensitive microphone addition excels at recording natural sound and retains richness of voice in a 90 or 120 degrees frontal angle position while rejecting rear, side, and ambient sounds. With the unique directional design, the MIC-100 is the perfect microphone for recording interviews, film, video production, and voice. With an interchangeable rubber shock suspension and windscreen, the MIC-100 shotgun microphone can easily minimize vibration, handling, and wind noise to keep your recordings crystal clear.
In addition to exceptional sound quality, the MIC-100 has long lasting battery life. It is powered by two 1.5V AA alkaline batteries. The battery life can record up to 800 operating hours which is 4 to 10 times more power than most consumer or prosumer microphones on the market. It also has a low voltage LED power level indicator for added convenience.
Finally, the Dolica MIC-100 directional shotgun microphone has gone through rigorous testing and strict quality control to ensure the highest-quality microphone at an affordable price. Featuring the wide frequency response and highly sensitive design interference tube shotgun capsule, the Dolica MIC-100 is compatible with all DSLR, cameras, camcorders, and audio devices that support a 3.5mm jack, such as Canon 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 6D, 7D, 70D, T5i, T4i, T3i, SL1 Nikon D810, D800E, D800, D4s, D4, D3x, D7000, D7100, D5300, D5200, D5100, D3300, D3200, D610, D90, and etc.
- Host Interface Mini-phone
- Product Type Microphone
- Manufacturer Part Number MIC-100
- Manufacturer Dolica Corporation
- Product Model MIC-100
- Product Name MIC-100 High-Sensitivity Directional Shotgun Condenser Microphone (Black)
- Brand Name Dolica
- Microphone Sensitivity 40 dB
- Microphone Technology Condenser
- Microphone Type Camera Mount
- Polar Pattern Directional
- Weight (Approximate) 7 oz
- Height 4"
- Width 2"
- Depth 10.5"
- Cable Length 1.64 ft
- Sound Mode Stereo
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Minimum Frequency Response 30 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 18 kHz
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.