Drobo Drobo 5Dt DAS Array - 5 x HDD Supported - 5 x SSD Supported - Serial ATA/600 Controller - 5 x Total Bays - 5 x 3.5" Bay - Desktop
All the Power You Need as a Creative Pro
Creative power users require high quality, high performance solutions for media editing and storage. The Drobo 5Dt is built on the award winning functionality of the 5D with blazing fast performance and includes Drobo's unprecedented flexibility, data protection, and expandability. The 5Dt offers both High Speed ThunderboltTM 2 and USB 3.0, providing flexibility across two commonly used interfaces. The Turbo Edition supports 4k Thunderbolt connected displays, includes an mSATA card for increased performance of up to 30% on streaming video and 3x read performance via Drobo's Hot Data Cache. Three years of DroboCare support is included on every 5Dt sold to ensure the best storage experience ever.
Leave Your Limitations Behind... Go BeyondRAID
Built on our award-winning BeyondRAID technology, the Drobo 5Dt protects your data without any intervention - even in the event of multiple drive failures. You can even switch from single to dual disk redundancy with a single click, ensuring enterprise-level dual parity data protection when required. Drobo's with BeyondRAID are also self-healing and have virtual hot-spares. If a drive happens to fail, Drobo will automatically re-layout the data to return to a protected state without disruption.
Drobo takes the up front guess work out of determining the amount of capacity you require. Buy the capacity you need today, and when you need more storage, simply replace your smallest drive with a larger one and immediately use that capacity in seconds. You can even mix and match drive brands, capacities and speeds.
To further enhance your experience, every Drobo comes with Smart Volume technology. Smart Volumes are thinly provisioned volumes that automatically utilize capacity as needed from a common pool of storage. Additionally, as data is deleted, free capacity is returned to that common pool, immediately increasing the available capacity.
BeyondRAID along with Smart Volumes deliver next-generation storage technology by bringing together enhanced data protection, reliability, expandability, and ease-of-use.
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Host Interface Thunderbolt 2
- Controller Type Serial ATA/600
- Product Type DAS Storage System
- Manufacturer Part Number DRDR5A21-T
- Manufacturer Drobo, Inc
- Product Model 5Dt
- Product Name Drobo 5Dt DAS Array
- Brand Name Drobo
- Number of Total Expansion Bays 5
- Number of 3.5" Bays 5
- Package Contents
- Drobo 5Dt DAS Array
- 3.3 ft (1 m) Thunderbolt 2 Cable
- 6 ft (1.8 m) USB 3.0 Cable
- 6 ft (1.8 m) Power Cord with Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide
- DroboCare Insert Card
- Weight (Approximate) 8.60 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 7.3"
- Width 5.9"
- Depth 10.3"
- Number of Hard Drives Supported 5
- Number of Solid State Drive Supported 5
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.