Drobo 5N NAS Array - 5 x HDD Supported - 20 TB Supported HDD Capacity - 6 x SSD Supported - Serial ATA/600 Controller - 5 x Total Bays - Gigabit Ethernet - Network (RJ-45) Desktop
The Faster, Easier Drobo for Your Network
The Drobo 5N was designed with one purpose in mind: to deliver the best ever experience sharing storage and accessing data. From the moment you plug it in and it is instantly accessible on your network, you'll know there's nothing like it. The Drobo 5N is perfect for any connected home, home office, or small office environment needing a simple, safe device for sharing and backing up data over the network.
Not only is Drobo 5N fast, but it's easy-to-use, expandable, flexible, and protected-exactly what's expected from a Drobo. You can safely store and edit photos, videos, and audio files as well as store and back up all the computers on your network.
- NAS Interface Network (RJ-45)
- Controller Type Serial ATA/600
- Product Type NAS Array
- Manufacturer Part Number DRDS4A21
- Manufacturer Drobo, Inc
- Product Model 5N
- Product Name Drobo 5N NAS Array
- Brand Name Drobo
- Number of Total Expansion Bays 5
- Number of 3.5" Bays 5
- Package Contents
- Drobo 5N NAS Array
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Cord with Power Supply
- Quick Start Card
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 8.50 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 7.3"
- Width 5.9"
- Depth 10.3"
- Total Hard Drive Capacity Supported 20 TB
- Number of Hard Drives Supported 5
- Number of Solid State Drive Supported 6
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.