In this DVD, Sara France shows you everything you need to know to create beautiful wedding books and albums using Aperture's Book Tool. Sara takes you through the features of the Aperture software, and demonstrates the editing techniques that have made her one of California's top wedding photographers. From the best ways to proof albums for clients to creating and saving design templates, Sara's fun and informative style will help you revamp your entire photography business. Bio: Sara France is a San Diego-based wedding photographer. Her studio has been featured on the Apple website in both the business and Aperture sections. Sara's relationship with Apple has given her unique insight on using the Aperture software in creative ways that saves her time and money. In addition to the Apple website, Apple uses Sara's images in a variety of locations, including the Aperture 2 software and in Apple retail stores nationwide on devices such as the Apple iPad.
- Part 1: Custom Book Design
- Part 2: Aperture Book Training: Couture Plug-in Training
- Part 3: Aperture Book Training: Graphi Plug-in Training
- Part 4: Aperture Book Training: Queensberry Plug-in Training
- Part 5: Aperture Book Training: Leather Craftsmen Plug-in Training
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.