A laminated reference card for your camera bag. Your new Nikon D5300 has many controls and settings that will help you create a perfect exposure. But, it can be difficult to remember where these features are or how they work together. Searching for the answers in the camera user manual only leads to frustration. That is why Blue Crane Digital developed an abbreviated field reference guide for your digital SLR. The inBrief reference card answers most camera operation questions quickly and easily. The information is arranged logically into separate panels, with a color-coded index on the front. The reference card is laminated with foldable hinges, allowing it to lie flat and fit easily into your camera bag. Once you have the inBrief reference card, you can leave your manual at home!
- Blue: Viewfinder, Information Display
- Green: Custom Settings, Wi-Fi"
- Lime: Focus, Release Modes, Live View, Video
- Orange: Playback, Reset Controls
- Purple: White Balance, ISO, Image Quality and Size
- Red: Picture Controls, Flash Photography
- Yellow: Exposure, Metering, Bracketing
- Front: Annotated Line Drawing, Button Reference
|Brand||Blue Crane Digital|
|Manufacturer||Blue Crane Digital|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.