Push your creativity to the limit with the Canon Rebel T4i / 650D! Explore this camera's advanced settings and learn to apply them in real-world situations, so you can produce stunning images and videos. This DVD is intended for photographers who have a working knowledge of digital photography and of the T4i's main camera controls. Watch this presentation and you will gain the knowledge needed to concentrate on the most important task of all: capturing the image you want, the way you see it.
- Advanced Focus Settings and Controls: The T4i is endlessly configurable. Program the Autofocus system and camera buttons so you can focus instantly on a subject. It demonstrate methods for avoiding camera blur and have tips for choosing the right len
- Color Properties: Discover how to control color properties and build new Picture Styles. Then, see how you can combine these color properties with lighting to create a compelling image
- Exposure and Movie Settings: Get the best exposure for your images, whether you are shooting in natural light or with a Canon Speedlite. Learn how to tailor the settings so you can shoot crisp images free of digital noise
- Preparation is Key: Spend less time with camera menus and more time recording amazing images. Follow guidelines for creating a ritual that will prepare you and the camera for every shoot"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.