Lumenosity DVD: Photos in a Flash Instructional DVD for Family Snap-Shooters, Beginners, Hobbyists, Students and Amateur Photographers - 2 Disc DVD - Volume 1
Personal photography has become as commonplace today as using the telephone or driving a car; its a part of our culture and has always been the most widely accepted method of recording moments of life that we want to remember for years to come. The advent of digital photography has created greater numbers of new, hobbyist and amateur photographers than ever before. Digital cameras have also made frequent photo-taking more pleasurable and cost effective. However, one problem still plagues most non-professional photographers how to get better results from their images without spending big money on high-end equipment or endless hours reading boring books or websites? The answer is: Photos in a Flash! The wide-spread myth, is that in order to create good photographs you need expensive equipment and / or professional experience. However, good and even great imagery actually comes from a combination of basic equipment knowledge and solid compositional techniques, concepts anyone can easily learn and use. Created by a veteran of the commercial print and fashion industry, the Photos in a Flash DVD series is designed for all levels of personal photography. Everyone from the beginner with no experience to the advanced amateur will benefit from this instruction and be able to create great images in just a few hours. The first of the series, "Volume One" teaches all the basic knowledge *every* photographer needs to create great looking imagery, regardless of the camera or subject type. Everything from the various types of cameras and how they work, lighting, composition, howto use a flash, digital camera settings, film vs. digital cameras... all that and much more awaits you in an exciting and fun to watch DVD video that you can view anytime, anywhere! And because it's a DVD video you can watch it at home, work or on your computer.* More than just easy to understand knowledge, Photos in a Flash also has Exclusive Features to help you learn and remember everythingon the DVD. Here's what's included in the 2-disc set: Special Interactive Chapters which allow you to take control of the lesson directly; no special equipment is required. This special interaction works on any DVD player. ** Photos in a Flash Cards" +: a handy guide that references all the main chapters from the DVD and small enough to stay with the camera! "S.Li.C.E. in 5" + System: A quick mental tool to help you determine the best composition to use for any subject type, regardless of the camera you're using. A printable PDF document with common photographic terms and concepts and, the list of DVD chapters. *Requires DVD playback software not included with the DVD. **Requires the use of the DVD remote supplied with the DVD player. DVD playback software also contains this function, consult the instructions that came with your software.
- Easy step-by-step instructions using plain language
- Get professional results without expensive equipment.
- Learn everything from camera types, film & digital technology, proper composition, exposure and more.
- Learn which camera type is best for you.
- Never miss that important shot or precious moment again!
- Perfect for family snap-shooters, beginners, hobbyists, students and amateur photographers.
- See firsthand the differences between cameras and lenses
- Take better photos regardless what camera you have or the situation.
- Take the mystery out of digital camera settings.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.