Digital Watchdog Starlight DWC-D3661T 1.3 Megapixel Surveillance Camera - Color, Monochrome - 1280 x 720 - 4.3x Optical - CMOS - Cable - Dome
The new Star-Light Megapixel Analog Cameras are a groundbreaking technology with highest analog resolution with a 1.3MP CMOS sensor capable of capturing up to 720P resolution, allowing the camera to receive and process images in high resolution, digitally zoom with no pixelatoin and display up to 820TV Lines resolution. The cameras also offer Intelligent Motion Detection and Automatic Digital Zoom and motion tracing, True Day & Night, 3D Digital Noise Reduction, De-Fog enhancement for extreme weather conditions, remote camera control via RS-485/ UTC and alarm output, the Star-Light MPA is an intelligent and high resolution solution for any application.
- Color Supported Color
- Color Supported Monochrome
- Image Sensor Type CMOS
- Effective Camera Resolution 1.3 Megapixel
- Product Type Surveillance Camera
- Manufacturer Part Number DWC-D3661T
- Manufacturer Digital Watchdog
- Product Model DWC-D3661T
- Product Name Indoor Dome Camera D3661T
- Product Line Starlight
- Product Series MPA
- Brand Name Digital Watchdog
- Optical Zoom 4.3x
- Maximum Focal Length 12 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 2.80 mm
- Connectivity Technology Cable
- Weight (Approximate) 8 oz
- Form Factor Dome
- Diameter 4.7"
- Height 3.5"
- Maximum Video Resolution 1280 x 720
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
- Color Support : Color
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.