Digital Watchdog Compressor 16-Channel IP Signal Encoder - Network Encoder - Motion JPEG, H.264 Formats - 480 Fps - Composite Video In - Composite Video Out - 16 Audio In - 1 Audio Out
The Digital Watchdog Compressor (CP-16) Analog to IP Signal Encoder converts up to 16 analog cameras into IP streams with real-time viewing and recording at 960H and D1 resolutions. The Compressor offers important features such as Two-Way Audio, Alarm and Sensor Interface, Micro SDHC/SDXC Card for emergency recording and is Rack Mountable (1U). The Compressor works with DW Spectrum IPVMS, adding the software's powerful video management and analysis capabilities. The Compressor is an affordable and effective solution for applications with both analog and IP network surveillance systems, boosting your system to an IP level of quality and capabilities.
- Composite Video In Yes
- Composite Video Out Yes
- Total Number of Audio In Ports 16
- Total Number of Audio Out Ports 1
- Product Type Video Surveillance Station
- Manufacturer Part Number DW-CP16
- Manufacturer Digital Watchdog
- Product Model DW-CP16
- Product Name Compressor 16-Channel IP Signal Encoder
- Product Line Compressor
- Brand Name Digital Watchdog
- Ethernet Yes
- Remote Management Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 4.16 lb
- Height 1.8"
- Width 17.5"
- Depth 5.6"
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- HD Recording No
- System Components Network Encoder
- Frame Rate 480 Frames Per Second
- Video Formats Motion JPEG
- Video Formats H.264
- Maximum Resolution 960 x 480
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.