Digital Watchdog VMAX A1 All-in-One 8-Channel DVR - Digital Video Recorder - H.264 Formats - 4 TB Hard Drive - DVD-Reader - 480 Fps - Composite Video In - 1 Audio In - 1 Audio Out - 1 VGA Out
The VMAX A1 is a digital video recorder that offers real-time HD monitoring and recording up to 480fps at 960H and 720p and 240fps at 1080p (1920X1080) resolution. The VMAX A1 supports analog signals up to 960H, TVI and Analog High Definition (AHD), leveraging the robustness of analog signal infrastructure for a seamless upgrade to the detail and clarity of 1080p high definition resolution. The A1 is available in 4-, 8- and 16- channel configurations, can be configured with up to 12 Terabytes of internal storage and is backed by Digital Watchdog's unbeatable 5 year limited warranty.
- USB Yes
- Composite Video In Yes
- Number of VGA Out 1
- Total Number of Audio In Ports 1
- Total Number of Audio Out Ports 1
- Product Type Video Surveillance Station
- Manufacturer Part Number DW-VAONE84T
- Manufacturer Digital Watchdog
- Product Model DW-VAONE 8
- Product Name VMAX A1 All-in-One 8-Channel DVR
- Product Line VMAX
- Brand Name Digital Watchdog
- Ethernet Yes
- Remote Management Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 5.56 lb
- Height 1.9"
- Width 11"
- Depth 9.7"
- Hard Drive 4 TB
- Optical Drive Type DVD-Reader
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- HD Recording Yes
- System Components Digital Video Recorder
- Frame Rate 480 Frames Per Second
- Video Formats H.264
- Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.