The DxO ONE is a miniaturized pro quality camera. Equipped with a 1-inch format 20.2 megapixel sensor and a high-quality f/1.8 lens, it captures amazing images, even in extreme low light. In standalone, the Framing Assistant allows you to quickly compose and take photos with one hand. When directly connected to an iPhone, the D x O ONE features capabilities on par with those of a professional camera. The power of a professional camera in your pocket Less than 3 inches tall and just 108 grams, the DxO ONE can go anywhere-just slip it into your pocket or even a small clutch. Incredible imagesWith a max aperture of f/1.8, the DxO ONE's 32 mm equivalent lens is perfect for natural portraits and exceptional landscape photography.No matter the lighting conditionsThe camera's 1 inch sensor and 20.2 megapixels capture every last detail, providing you with stunning photos even in extreme low-light. An ideal partner for your iPhone The DxO ONE plugs directly into your iPhone with a simple click. Once it is connected, the iPhone's Retina display immediately transforms into the camera's viewfinder, allowing you to compose the image and adjust every setting.Battery life and memory storageThe DxO ONE includes an integrated rechargeable battery and microSD card, giving you ample storage space without impacting your iPhone.Always readyWith a Framing Assistant and an OLED touchscreen, it's easy to compose images and capture life's fleeting moments in a single motion. Product Details World's smallest 1 format sensor camera, under 3 tall and weighing less than an iPhone. Standalone mode and Framing Assistant allow you to quickly compose and take photos with one hand. Lightning connector directly connects to your iPhone or iPad transforming your device into a beautiful viewfinder whose Retina display provides access to all the controls of a DSLR. Wi-Fi remote control capability using existing network (LAN) or direction connection (Peer-to-Peer). Instantly share your DxO ONE images from your iPhone to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more. GPS Enabled Digital Image Stabilization Self Timer Technical Specifications Auto Focus Technology - Contrast Detection, Face DetectionFocus Description - Auto-Focusing, Manual FocusingCamera Lens - 32mmDigital Zoom - 3xDisplay - OLEDDisplay Resolution Maximum - Varies based on connected iDevice, between 737,040 and 3,145,728Expanded ISO Min/Max - 100-51,200File Format - .JPG, .DNG, .DXO, .MOVFlash Memory Type - MicroSDBattery Specs - 2.775 Watt Hours, 3.7 VoltsAperture Min/Max - Min f/11 - Max f/1.8Focal Length - 32 (Min/Max)Shutter Speed Min/Max - 0.00005 - 30.0 secondsOptical Sensor Resolution - 20.2MPOptical Zoom - 1xOptical/Photo Sensor Technology - CMOSPhoto Filter Thread Size - 30.5mmVideo Capture Resolution - 1080p
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.