Dymo White on Black Color Coded Label - Permanent Adhesive - 0.94" Width x 18.04 ft Length - Thermal Transfer - Black, White - Vinyl
DYMO industrial labels are made from heat-, UV- and chemical-resistant materials, and backed by industrial-strength adhesives that stick and stay stuck. Choose the label type/material according to your application.
- Product Type Color Coded Label
- Manufacturer Part Number 1805432
- Manufacturer Newell Rubbermaid, Inc
- Product Model 1805432
- Product Name White on Black Color Coded Label
- Product Line RhinoPRO
- Brand Name Dymo
Dymo Rhino Pro Printers:
- Color Black
- Color White
- Features Self-adhesive
- Features Water Resistant
- Features Oil Resistant
- Features Chemical Resistant
- Features Moisture Resistant
- Features Corrosion Resistant
- Features UV Resistant
- Features Temperature Resistant
- Material Vinyl
- Print Technology Thermal Transfer
- Adhesive Type Permanent
- Media Width 0.94"
- Media Length 18.04 ft
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.