White heat shrink tube offers a premium method of labeling wires and cables. Simply slide the tube onto the cable and shrink snugly to the cable using a heat gun. Labels will never fall off. The cassette fits into all Dymo Rhino printers including 6500, 6000, 5200, and 5000. Industrial-grade polyolefin offers a 3:1 heat shrink ratio and the convenience of printing directly on the 3/4" (19mm) tubing itself, eliminating the need for an extra labeling step.
- Product Type Wire & Cable Label
- Manufacturer Part Number 18057
- Manufacturer Sanford, L.P.
- Product Name Rhino Heat Shrink Tube Label
- Brand Name Sanford
- Material Polyolefin
- Color White
- Features Self-adhesive
- Print Technology Direct Thermal
- Media Width 0.75"
- Media Length 60"
- Paper Size, US : Letter
- Notebook Type : Account
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.