Dymo Rhino Industrial Vinyl Labels - Permanent Adhesive - 0.38" Width x 18 ft Length - Rectangle - Thermal Transfer - White - Vinyl - 1 Each
Industrial vinyl labels can be used outdoors in direct sunlight. Ideal for warning and safety messages, patch panels/faceplates and general labeling. Vinyl labels are compatible with Dymo Rhino 6500, 6000, 5200, 5000, 3000, and 1000.
- Product Type Data Cartridge Label
- Manufacturer Part Number 18443
- Manufacturer Newell Rubbermaid, Inc
- Product Name Rhino Industrial Vinyl Labels
- Product Line RhinoPRO
- Brand Name Dymo
- DYMO RhinoPRO Industrial Label Printer
- DYMO IPL-219 Industrial Label Printer
- Country of Origin Belgium
- Recycled No
- Material Vinyl
- Weight (Approximate) 0.16 oz
- Color White
- Features Scratch Resistant
- Features Oil Resistant
- Features UV Resistant
- Print Technology Thermal Transfer
- Shape Rectangle
- Adhesive Type Permanent
- Media Width 0.38"
- Media Length 18 ft
- Notebook Type : Account
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Paper Size, US : Letter
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.