For oversized envelopes, priority mail packages and boxes, LW Shipping Labels are big enough to fit your return address and logo as well as the recipient address all while meeting postal requirements. Direct thermal printing process helps you avoid the bother of messy, expensive ink or toner cartridges. Roll format lets you print one label or hundreds with ease so you can avoid sheet label hassle and waste. Labels are compatible with Dymo LabelWriter 330 Turbo, LabelWriter 450, LabelWriter 450 Turbo, LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo, LabelWriter 450 Duo, LabelWriter 4XL and Desktop Mailing Solution.
- Product Type Shipping Label
- Manufacturer Part Number 30573
- Manufacturer Newell Rubbermaid, Inc
- Product Name LW Shipping Labels
- Brand Name Dymo
- Dymo LabelWriter 450 Series
- Country of Origin Mexico
- Recycled No
- Color White
- Media Width 2.12"
- Media Length 4"
- Color Class : White
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
- Notebook Type : Account
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Paper Size, US : Letter
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.