The DYMO Desktop Mailing Solution Twin Turbo LabelWriter & Scale is a combination of the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo Dual Roll Label and Postage Printer and the DYMO by Pelouze 10 lb USB Mailing Scale. Together they make mail processing fast and easy. First, weigh your mail on the postage scale. Second, click to calculate and purchase the correct USPS-approved postage with the included DYMO Stamps software. Then all you have to do is print your postage and your address labels with the LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo Dual Roll Label and Postage Printer.
The DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo prints postage at speeds up to 71 labels per minute. It holds 2 rolls of labels at once allowing you to print both postage and address labels. When loaded with 2 rolls of the same media, the printer will automatically switch to the second roll when the first is finished.
The DYMO by Pelouze USB 10 lb Mailing Scale weighs envelopes and packages up to 10 lb with precision and accuracy. It works with the included DYMO Stamps software to calculate USPS rates on your computer. The scale is powered via a USB connection to your computer (no separate power adapter is needed).
- LabelWriter & USB Digital Scale
- Holds 2 Rolls of Labels
- Prints up to 71 Labels per Minute
- More than 60 Label Layouts
- Scale Measures up to 10 lb
- Sets Up in Minutes
- Whats in the Box
- Dymo Desktop Mailing Solution Twin Turbo LabelWriter & Scale (Black & Silver)
- DYMO 450 Twin Turbo LabelWriter
- DYMO USB Postage Scale
- USB Cable
- Starter Roll of DYMO Stamps Postage Labels
- Starter Roll of DYMO Address Labels
- Software CD-Rom
- Quick Start Guide
- User Guide
- AC Power Adapter & Cable
- Cleaning Card
- Scale: 1-Year DYMO Limited Warranty
- LabelWriter: 2-Year DYMO Limited Warranty
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.